Sunday 1 February 2009

Yahoo

Yahoo, agility training was on this morning. The snow didn't start to fall until this afternoon so Keisha and Ronny had a good hour each on agility. To my surprise both of their contacts were really good, infact neither of them missed one.
Keisha went in the first class and as always was very well behaved. Her jumping was brilliant and her turns were really tight. We practiced right hand weaves today and she was really good. I hadn't put as much time into her right hand weaves and it shows, I'm hoping by the end of the season she will be as quick as she is when I'm on the left.
One of our club members makes the guides that you can attach on the weaves so I have just put my order in. This will no doubt help Keisha's right hand weaves and Kody's weaves full stop. Pudsey will soon be up and running in a couple of months too so they are definitely worth the investment.
Although Ronny was proper manic this morning he certainly behaved himself. His turns were spot on and we were doing difficult weave entries and he nailed them. We did have difficulty when part of the training was tunnel running under the dog walk with the entrance to both equipment together, we were supposed to go up the dog walk, Ronny being tunnel mad it was never going to happen, something we must work on that's for sure.

Flyball training with Emma was this afternoon. We arrived at the venue at the same time as the snow decided to fall, we managed a good hour training in before it started to come down with any vengeance.
Kody was brilliant, he really concentrated today and his cross overs with Ronny are spot on. He didn't get distracted at all by the other team running down, infact a dog even ran over to him and that still didn't put him off, he just gobbled up his ball and made his way back to dad.
It was nice for Ronny to catch up with his buddy Maisy again, he really enjoys himself when he see's her and they do tend to spur each other on.
Pudsey and Zippy were left with their Nanna and Grandad today whilst we were at agility, they certainly enjoy going there, probably as they are so spoilt. Zippy was even caught having a quick nap on my dad's chair, as pictured above.
I'm glad to say all the doggies are flat out as I write this, i think I'm in for a peaceful night. Lets hope the snow doesn't come down too hard, I'm on a course tomorrow and tuesday and I need to get the train, I don't want it to be cancelled (Well maybe some part of me does) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment