Monday 9 February 2009

Snow keeps on coming

Today we managed to make it to the castle, the roads weren’t too bad and there is never much traffic on the way. The dogs sprinted from the back of the van and straight into all the snow, they did a huge lap around the first field getting their excess energy out. Zippy stayed with me, although he wants to go with the rest he knows he is never going to keep up at the moment, he waited patiently for them to return and then carried on enjoying the walk with them.

I did try making a snowman today, every time I tried making his head the dogs thought it was more fun eating him, I gave up in the end, I have sacked my dogs as helpers. The snowman soon turned into snow balls and the dogs seemed to enjoy that more, nothing like chasing a ball that disappears when it lands.

I didn’t take my camera today but I managed to get a few pictures on my phone. Looks like the snow will be falling again tonight, I'm glad I have been out all morning with the dogs, a night in watching the second part to Whitechapel sounds good.


This afternoon I'm going to do some obedience with Pudsey and Zippy, it wont be long until Pudsey starts his agility training so I will keep his touch command going, I might aswell start Zippy on it too. Never too early to start basic training !!

No comments:

Post a Comment