Wednesday 18 February 2009

Bronze Good Citizen

Today me and the dogs have had a lovely relaxing day, we started off at the castle for a long walk, Zippy was very brave and enjoyed splashing around in all the water stops, at one point he got too excited and followed Keisha in, he forgot he wasn't as tall and found himself swimming.



Tonight we have been at obedience club. I'm so pleased with Zippy's progress, he is such a good little man and he seems to get everything, how lucky am I. Pudsey and Kody were brilliant too, we have been working towards the bronze good citizen for the last 5 weeks and tonight me and dad got told we are the only two getting put forward for the test next week. Dad has suddenly got all nervous so I think just keeping him calm will be the main thing. I will keep you posted next week with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment