Tuesday 24 February 2009

WICKED

Friday mum and me are going to London for the day. We will be starting with some shopping which will no doubt take a few hours and then we are going for a meal before the evening entertainment starts. Ive booked tickets for mum and me to see WICKED the musical. Dad has been booked to dog sit for the day and night, so hurry up weekend !!!

I started my new job yesterday and it is going well, I'm currently on a handover with the guy that used to do the job before, he moves to his new post on monday so I will be let loose on my own after that.

Tomorrow dad and me have our Bronze good citizen test with Kody and Pudsey, I'm really looking forward to it, dad on the other hand is dreading it, I'm sure he will be fine.

Congratulations to Emma and Maisy our flyball team mates, they have been selected to attend The Ultimate Pet show at the NEC over the easter weekend as part of the Dogs trust Agility team. Keep us posted on when you will be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment