Saturday 28 February 2009

Happy Birthday Keisha

Happy birthday Keisha, 3 years old today.

I can’t believe there is only one week left until Crufts, where is the time going. I’ve got a busy day planned on Sunday, Kody and Keisha will be going agility training in the morning, I am then shooting over to Emma’s straight after as Ronny is needed for the YKC Flyball team training session that is being held in preparation for Crufts. I really need next week to be a slow one, I’ve got so much to do and so little time to do it in.

The seminar was great in London. Me and my colleague arrived at the venue and were greeted by a man at the door wearing a posh suit and hat. My first impression was should we be here !!!
We took our seats in the seminar and it suddenly dawned on us we were sitting with Governors, Directors, Chief Superintendents and Government representatives, we were by far the lowest rank of them all. The day was brilliant, some great presentations (even if they did speak constant big words, I still have no idea what half of them meant). I met some great RICH people, I even gave them my contact number (You never know, I can dream). However, although we were probably the most insignificant people there, we were more than shocked when two of the lecturers came over and sat with us for lunch, I took this the opportunity to tell them what really does go on in the real world and us people on the ground who deal with people criminally active on an everyday basis informed the, let’s say office based people, an honest and realistic opinion on what really does and doesn’t work. I must say in their defence they were very receptive and asked us lots of questions regarding the work we have done. My colleague and me turned up for work on Friday morning and were still buzzing from the experience !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment