Monday 2 February 2009

Snow-balls !!!

Is the snow a good or a bad thing. The dogs think its great but i think its a pain in the bum. I was on a course today and I woke up to horrible snow and icy roads. 7am I was at the train station this morning, fortunately the train wasn't delayed so I got to the course on time. Coming home was another story completely. I managed to get into Birmingham New Street but from there they started cancelling trains, guess what, one of them was mine. The weather was that bad all trains to London Euston were being cancelled and my stop, just a small one, was never going to be running. Fortunately I managed to get on the Bournemouth train that was stopping at a nearby station. Good old dad made the horrible car journey and came to my rescue. I am absolutely dreading tomorrow, the weather is set to get worse and I really cant see the trains being on, still tomorrow is another day.

The dogs seemed to enjoy them selves. All five of them stopped at my mum and dads today whilst I was out getting stuck, I came home to find them running around like maniacs in the garden. Pudsey and Zippy absolutely loved the snow, I couldn't get Zippy to come in at one point, I'm sure they will have a big grin on their face when I drop them back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment