Wednesday 25 February 2009

Silver here we come

Good news, Kody and Pudsey both passed their Bronze good citizen test with flying colours. I was really pleased with how both the doggies worked tonight, neither of them put a paw wrong and they worked their socks off for us. Dad was nervous, he didn't admit it but you could definitely tell, he did say after how much worrying he had done but is now really looking forward to Silver. There were about 15 of us who went for the test, we were in the five that passed first time, the rest but one passed on the second attempt of doing the stays. I think dad has gone home quite chuffed with himself, Kody and Pudsey are tucking in to their well deserved dinner.

Tomorrow I'm off to London for a seminar being held that will help with my new job, its an early start and probably a late finish, mum and dad are looking after the doggies, hopefully they wont be too fat by the time I get home, I know what they are like with dishing out the goodies !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment