Saturday 21 February 2009

Newton Heath agility

Today we went up north mainly to compete in the ABC qualifier. I had my hopes pinned on Keisha as she is my more consistent agility dog, she did not let me down and I was absolutely thrilled with her run. The see saw was positioned in such a difficult angle 3 obstacles from the end and I really needed to be there to help her out, for the first time ever I was actually behind her, (Am I getting slower or she getting faster, I prefer the latter) she did get it but we wasted that vital second needed to place us in the top four. Keisha placed 8th missing out by just over a second. Ronny was having one of those all or nothing days and today was definitely a nothing day !!!

Still good news has come from the show, MEGA congratulations to Grace and Kiah for winning into Grade 3, your run was absolutely superb and no one was ever going to beat that time. Well done mate you definitely deserve it !!!

Zippy had a fantastic day, I was so pleased with his confidence, he looked like he had been to an agility show before, he loved all the attention, thanks guys for everyone that came to say hello. Grace pointed out how much he is like Ronny, it is quite freaky how is mannerisms are so identical.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Tony and Richard, we are taking Eva and Zippy out for a walk together, I think it will be quite good for them to play with someone there own size. Hopefully I will be able to take some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment