Sunday 8 February 2009

It's snowing

It's snowing again and the garden is already full of snow. This time I am starting my three days off so I will definitely get to enjoy it on this occasion. I'm feeling sorry for Keisha and Kody tonight, they usually live outside in their kennel but I've allowed them in the house for a few hours. There are lots of legs covering the floor as they are all sleeping.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to the castle so we can all enjoy some time in the snow, obviously that depends on how bad the roads are, failing that I guess a trip to the local park will be the next best thing.
Today I worked my last sunday, even if I don't start my new job for a few weeks I have used up all my annual leave and booked the next few weekends off. This weekend we are in Leicestershire as Kody has his last flyball competition in starters before he joins our team in March. Kody is officially 18 months old tomorrow so he is up and running and ready to compete legally.

Here is another picture of Zippy enjoying the fire at my mum and dad's house, yet again he was hogging it tonight when I went around to pick him up after work. He was even glued to the tv when James Bond was on, oh and he likes the Simpson's, he has definitely got character I will give him that !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment