Sunday 22 February 2009

Puppies at play

Today has been a very active day, this morning was agility training, I ran Kody in the first lesson and he was really good, its his first time at running over large jumps but he looked like he had done it forever. He didn't run under any jumps, his contacts on the dog walk and A-Frame were brilliant, he even had a go on the see saw for the first time, I don't think it will be long until he gets the hang of it, he really enjoyed himself, I cant believe how quick the hour went.

My weave guides were ready for collection today, I am going to try them out later in the week, see if I can get Kody mastered on the obstacle by the end of March.

This afternoon I met Richard, Tony and Karen at the park so that our puppies Zippy and Eva could have chance to meet up again and have someone their own size to play with. Eva and Zippy had lots of fun and played non stop. Eva is looking lovely, she is a very confident puppy and has got such a lovely temperament. There were plenty of distractions today, screaming kids, footballers, joggers, remote control car and even a freight train passing alongside the park, Eva and Zippy took it all in their stride and didn't seem at all bothered, Eva even borrowed a football from nearby people having a kick about, I think she was a bit disappointed that she had to give it back. We will definitely have to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment