Saturday 7 February 2009

Cat inside dog's clothes

I think I have been done over. I think Zippy is a cat inside dog's clothes. I have never known a dog to love the fire so much, he constantly sits at the front so he can enjoy the heat coming from it. Ronny hates the heat so I'm guessing it must be his mum's passion, if not then I can only guess he is in disguise. Talking of cats, two daring moggies walked across the garden today, all five dogs were out playing in the melting snow, Ronny had to double check and thought he was in for a right treat, fortunately for the cats they noticed 3 sprinting dogs heading in their direction followed by Pudsey and Zippy that didn't have a clue what was going on. Don't worry for all those cat lovers out there, it was a happy ending, well sort of. Ronny put the first cat up the tree who then managed to jump into the next garden, the other cat ran back in the opposite direction and did the biggest leap to get on top of the hedge and off the other side. Are cat's that stupid, can they really forget that dogs live in my garden, they have been there for a good few years now !!!

Seems as the agility show had been cancelled today we managed a trip to the local park instead. Keisha, Pudsey and Zippy took the first walk, it was such a great adventure for Zippy, he got so intrigued by the humans doing that fast walking (the one they do for racing if that makes sense) he was off, I tell you what he beat them too, mind he was cheating seems as he was sprinting at the time, I had to call him back as he would of done the whole lap of the park with them. The men didn't seem to mind, they kept egging him on and bending down to stroke him, I guess they didn't see him as very good competition.

Mum and me had an afternoon of shopping today, I dropped the dogs off with dad so he could dog sit, when we arrived Zippy found a new toy to play with in the garden, the brush from the dust pan and brush, I manged to video it on my phone. Dogs are so easy to please !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment