Monday 16 February 2009

British weather is annoying

Can you believe agility training was cancelled again yesterday, I was even more disapointed as the club had arranged a guest trainer to come along and take us for a lesson.

Ronny had been packed off with Amy for the day and by all accounts it seems he has found a new girlfriend, Gemma the boxer who is owned by Kathryn. It sounds like they all had a good day, hopefully Ronny will remember what to do at CRUFTS !!!

This saturday we are at Newton Heath agility Show, it has an ABC qualifier so I'm hoping at least one if not both of my doggies are on form. It is such a nice feeling knowing that the season is about to kick off again, I haven't really enjoyed the winter months, training keeps getting cancelled !!!

Zippy will have his first experience of an agility show, I don't think any of his brothers or sisters will be going, mind I'm sure Pudsey will keep him entertained, failing that he will be able to watch his dad in action. At least it wont be as noisy as flyball.

I couldn't decide which photo of Zippy I liked best so I put them both up.

No comments:

Post a Comment