Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy new year

Happy new year everyone and good luck in 2009

I think this is an appropriate time to reflect back on the year and enjoy the moments my dogs achieved. I have been very lucky this year and have had two great dogs competing in agility and flyball.

I would like to start with Ronny, I know he is not the easiest dog and is very head strong, but he always gives his all and is never tired of working. We have had an amazing year, he won into grade 4 at Dashin Dogs in August, made the Dog Vegas Novice final, he won the title of British singles Champion (ABC) at flyball and he is also the British flyball pairs Champion (ABC) with Maisy which was hosted on the 1st day of the championships earlier this year.
He had his first litter with Chamonix back in October, producing 6 lovely puppies including Zippy, a mini Ronny in the making !!!!
So thankyou Ronny, although you are hard work, you are worth every moment of it.

Keisha, she is my little star, I never expected much from her this year but she has just proven me wrong, she has been competing for just over a year now and she is just the most easiest, always wanting to please dog.
Emma and me put our own flyball team together after the Leamington Royals split, thanks to Keisha and Dylan this was made possible. Our flyball team has had a great start and our fastest time of 19.93 is a fantastic achievement with two young dogs in the team.
Keisha topped my year in November by winning into grade 4 at Newton Heath agility Show. Keisha has given me the confidence and I have decided I will be trying out for the Belgian Shepherd Team next year for the world champs.

As most of you know, I have ended up with two dogs to run that I never accounted for due to unforeseen circumstances. I admit myself that this is going to be a challenge, but a great one at that, Kody is 18 months in February and his flyball training has gone incredibly well, infact so well he will be joining the Brickyard Bandits team straight away and will be running as first dog crossing with Ronny, this I cant wait for !!!!
I'm going to take extra time with him in his agility as he needs to get used to me running him, I plan to bring Kody and Pudsey out together in 2010.

Next year I can't wait for, if it is half as good as this year im going to be a very happy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment