Friday 12 December 2008

Pudsey's first breed show

Pudsey and me are attending his first breed show at the LKA show on saturday, he is going to be joined by his other six litter brothers and sisters in the hope that some of them will qualify for crufts. It will be great to see them all and hopefully we will be able to get some good photos of them all together.

This week has not been the best, I've had to come home sick from work as Ive badly sprained my thumb and pulled all my ligaments in my right hand. Mum is kindly dropping me off at the NEC for the breed show on saturday as I'm currently unable to drive. Thankfully Pudsey is a very good boy and hopefully we wont have any problems in the show ring.

Our flyball team mate, Amy, is going to be at the LKA show on friday and saturday, she has entered Summer her young dog into the obedience competition. Good luck Amy, me and the mali mob are all wishing you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment