Sunday 28 December 2008

Agility Show

Day two update ....

Today was another brilliant day for my two dogs. The classes were combined grades 1-7 today so it was going to be tough competition. Ronny had a fantastic clear round in his jumping, he didn't see the weaves to start with as the light was so poor inside the venue, but I lined him up and then he went on to do a lovely round finishing 5th. Keisha was in the same class and did a cracking run with no mistakes, it helped running Ronny first so I was aware of the weave issue, Keisha did a lovely round and finished 4th, just in front of Ronny.

My little star was Keisha, today she had five runs and all of them were excellent clear rounds, her agility was lovely and she finished 5th, her jumping POTD class was brilliant, it might of helped if I knew where I was going in this one though, Keisha thankfully ignored me and kept on going, after winning a run off she finally finished 4th. She does help me out sometimes !!!!

A special mention must go to our flyball team mate, Maisy. Today she had her first clear round and it was brilliant. Its a shame it was a combined 1-7 class, in her own grade she would have won by miles. Maisy is incredibly fast and has the makings of a great agility dog, I don't doubt for one minute she will be winning out very soon.

Well done to Kathryn and her Boxer Diesel and Jess the Spaniel today, it's a hard show to compete at as the dogs have all the distractions of the horses and what comes out the other end aswell. Considering you only started in July I think your dogs are great. Thanks for entertaining Zippy too, he has had a lovely day, I think he was probably held by most people at the show today, he certainly took it all in his stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment