Friday 19 December 2008

Cheeky Chappy

I cant believe how cold it is today, dad and me have been out in the garden for a few hours, Zippy's cage now takes up the middle compartment of the van so we made a shelf for the back to allow the other dogs to jump out.

Whilst dad and me were freezing to death outside working, I happened to look into the front room and could see mum sitting next to the fire watching the tv, Zippy was fast asleep on her lap, some people have all the luxury !!!

This morning Zippy and Keisha were at the vets, Zippy had his first jab and Keisha has started the first stage of her pet passport. Both were brilliantly behaved and loved the free goodies that were being dished out.

I'm feeling quite refreshed at the minute, Zippy has been a very good boy and slept all through the night, I heard him stir at 6.00am but he must of fell back off to sleep, he was just sitting in his crate when I went to get him up at 7.00am. He is a proper cheeky character, I think this picture shows that well !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment