Thursday 11 December 2008

Puppy pics final round

This will be the last lot of photos I will publish this week of them being 6.5 weeks old. The time is flying by and tomorrow they reach their 7 weeks.

The top pic is Zippy, looking all sweet and innocent, wait until you read further down, infact not that innocent !!!!!!!

I'm going to collect Zippy on wednesday and mum is coming along so that she can see all the puppies before they go off to their new homes. I have prepared myself for some sleepless nights and lots of house training again.

I spoke with Lisa this morning who told me that there was only three criminals that jumped that wood and caused havoc, it wasn't hard to guess that Zippy was one of those, backed up by Hippo and Speedy the other two boys waiting to be rehomed. It's too early for agility yet boys, your only 6 weeks old !!!!


After a hard day of entertaining us it was only fair they had a comfy leg to lie on.

If only they were this well behaved all the time, butter wouldn't melt in their mouths !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment