Saturday 27 December 2008

Christmas agility show

Day one update ....

I was slightly nervous today going to the agility show, we haven't been training for a while so I wasn't expecting too much. Ronny was excited from the moment we set off in the van and I thought he would be far too hyper today to listen.......

Well it just goes to show that dogs are not predictable. Ronny had a lovely clear in his jumping, we wasted a bit of time on the course when Ronny was adamant the tunnel was the next obstacle but I stood my ground and insisted it was the jump, thankfully Ronny decided I was right and we ended up with a great clear round.

Keisha had a fantastic day, she started with an 8th in her jumping and then won her agility round with a brilliant run, she is such a good technical dog and I cant wait until we get those more trickier courses in grade 4, the clip below is her 2nd jumping round but unfortunately she knocked the last but one pole.



Zippy enjoyed his first outing, although it was cold, he was soon wrapped up and brought out for ten minutes, he had lots of fuss and enjoyed all the cuddles and goodies he was given.

Emma and Maisy were there too, she had a great day and Maisy finished 5th in her agility, Maisy is so fast and I don't think it will be long until she wins out.

I heard from Natalie earlier, today she picked up Reno and he has settled in very well, I think Reno looks like Ronny the most out of all the puppies, it's going to be exciting watching the puppies grow up.

Kate and Conor have also sent me some pictures of Megan,(originally known as Sweep) Megan has settled in very well too and has made great friends with Heidi their older dog. Megan will eventually compete in agility, if Richard competes with Eva, his puppy, then four mini Ronny's are going to be out on the circuit !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment