Monday 15 December 2008

Two days to go

Two more lovely nights of sleep and then Zippy arrives!!!
I have dusted off the puppy crate and I've decided I'm going to put him next to Ronny in the hope that he will feel safe and in good company. Ronny absolutely adores puppies and has the patience of a saint, even when they do hang off his body parts.
Im going to secure a crate in the middle section of my van tomorrow, I only ever intended on having a maximum of four dogs so hence I only got four fitted cages to reflect that.

If anyone see's me with another dog after Zippy please shoot me!!!

Sweep the girl has been sold and is going to live with Conor and Kate in Lincolnshire, she has the potential name of Fiona, named after the princess in Shrek, although they are going to wait until they get her home to decide. She will be joining Brian and Heidi their other two dogs and will be competing in agility.

It looks like there may be a home for either Hippo or Speedy too, Jan has had an enquiry for a boy to goto an obedience home. I will update you when I have heard back from Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment