Monday 8 December 2008

Meet Zippy

As you can guess I have been up to visit Jan and Lisa today and of course see the puppies.

The top three pics are of Zippy.

He is a very confident puppy and he loved playing with the toys, I originally picked him a few weeks back and I was more than pleased that he was still my favourite one, he ended up falling asleep in my lap after he climbed up for a cuddle which just confirmed he was the best puppy for me.

All the puppies are looking great, they are so cute and they were all up for playing with the toys that Natalie had brought along for them. Natalie has picked her boy Reno, I don't think it took her long, she liked Reno from the very start and I think he is going to have a very happy agility home. Richard visited on saturday and has already picked his girl, I don't think he has named her yet. Unfortunately the other girl and two boys have lost their homes and are now back up for sale which is a great shame. If anyone is interested please contact myself or Jan. On a brighter note we managed to take lots of pictures, so that I don't overload you, I will post a few every night this week.

Meet the puppies:

Reno, Natalie's puppy

Richard's puppy

Girl looking for home.

Two boys looking for a home, they have currently adopted the names of Hippo and Speedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment