Thursday 1 January 2009

Flyball training

Today we have been at flyball training, I really wanted to work on Kody's and Ronny's cross over today so when Kody is ready to start we will have it nailed. I can honestly say I'm shocked at how good Kody is, he is brilliant at crossing with Ronny and on some occasions I probably would have got a light if it was in a race.
Pudsey has also started his training, today he mastered running to the box, triggering it and fetching the ball (without any jumps) and he loved it.

Zippy has been with me for two weeks now, as you can see by the video clip of him beating up Ronny, he has settled in just fine. He is such a toy mad puppy and always wants to play, Ronny and Pudsey are his favourites, probably because they all have the same mental age !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment