Friday 5 December 2008

Good Luck Maisy

The puppies are 6 weeks old today, I spoke to Lisa earlier who stated they are like little hippo's. Chamonix has more than exceeded being a good mum, she has loved looking after them and will give up her own food so the puppies could have more. The puppies are now running around being little monsters and I have been told to expect them hanging off my legs when I go and visit them on monday, I must admit I can't wait to see them.

This week the weather has been awful, I haven't managed much training as it is just too slippy, a great time just to let the dogs chill out and play a good game of fetch. This week I finally mastered Ronny and Pudsey playing fetch together, in the past Pudsey would get distracted by Ronny so never fully committed going for his own ball, but this week we have cracked it, I don't think racing against another team in flyball will bother him now!!!!

This weekend Ronny's and Keisha's flyball team mate, Maisy, is competing in agility up at Preston, good luck Emma we are more than confident you will get your clear round with Maisy, who knows, maybe even a trophy !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment