Wednesday 17 December 2008

Zippy arrives home

Today has been great, Zippy has been a very good boy and travelled brilliantly, he has not been fazed one bit, he is very confident and loved meeting his dad and the rest of the mob. Pudsey and Zippy have made great friends and he has settled in just fine, as I type this blog I have just put him in his crate and he is already fast asleep next to his dad.
I did take some great footage on my video camera today but for some reason I cant get it to download on my computer, I will try again tomorrow though.

All the other puppies look great, Reno looks like his dad the most and all the puppies are toy mad and are not shy about jumping on you, I cant believe how active they are at this young age !



Anyway, im going to take the opportunity in getting off to bed whilst the house is quiet, I will try and get the video footage sorted and post it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment