Thursday 18 December 2008

Good luck to everyone at Olympia

Good luck to everyone who is competing at Olympia, especially Dave and Rusty and Natalie and Kiros, come on the Belgian's!

Well so far so good, Zippy slept most of the way through with just waking up two or three times, he had a quick whinge but nothing drastic and then went back off to sleep, I woke him up this morning at 7.00am and he was more than ready to start his day. I managed to do some christmas shopping today and Zippy and the rest of the mob waited patiently in the van, he actually really likes it so he had a good hour's sleep whilst mum and me hit the shops.
I did try and download the video footage of the puppies again but I'm just a complete computer biff and cant get the dam thing to work.



Anyway as you can see Zippy has settled in very well, he loves playing with the rest of the mob but I have to be careful the other's don't get carried away, I can just see Zippy being flung across the room by Ronny, luckily dad was on hand to play referee and hold the rope. He's a proper little mad thing, he loves playing with his toys and laying next to his dad and Pudsey eating goodies !!!!

Don't be fooled by the look on Pudsey's face, he had one too but he gobbled his up super quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment