Saturday 13 December 2008

LKA Show update

What weather to wake up to this morning. By the time Pudsey and me got inside the NEC we were thoroughly soaked through, luckily I had packed Pudsey a towel so he was soon dry and warm, I was warm too as the distance from the car park to the final destination where Pudsey was benched was miles!!!!!!

Unfortunately Pudsey didn't qualify today, the judge was a proper old grumpy man and I thought he was very rough with the puppies. Pudsey showed his teeth and head well but then decided the man was far to over powering and started to back off, I did tell the judge it was his first show but he didn't even batter an eye lid. Thankfully three of the puppies have qualified for crufts, Jan showed Vogue and Bristle who both qualified and Solli qualified too, 3 out of 7 isn't bad at all.

Although the judge was obviously having a bad day, it didn't stop Pudsey and Teasel enjoying them selves, they made great friends and played for most of the day. Pudsey even took a shine to Geri, Teasel's owner, at one point I looked around and he was trying to climb on her and nestle in her lap.



I managed to finish showing in time to be able to go and watch Amy work Summer in obedience, considering this was their first show I thought she was brilliant, apparently she didn't have a retrieve but take a look at the clip, no problem there!!!!
Sorry about the poor quality of video but it was recorded on my phone.





Amy and Summer finally finished 4th which was fantastic. We were all very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment