Sunday 30 November 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend my rest days have fell on a weekend for once. Mum and me had a well deserved day of shopping followed by a fantastic meal on saturday evening. I haven't been able to do that for ages.
This morning I took Ronny and Kody to agility training. Kody had his first proper training session with me and I am pleased to say it went very well. Kody hasn't learnt weaves yet but our trainer Yvonne Croxford showed me a great way of teaching him them. I have never come across it before but it works great, lots of practicing for us now.
Ronny also had a good session, we are going back to basics with his contacts, although he generally hits them, he never really stops on them, especially when that TUNNEL is staring at him !!!!

Keisha who was on a well deserved rest joined Pudsey for a good plod in the park, Pudsey is growing so fast and the amount of energy he has is unbelievable.

I found this clip of Ronny and Keisha playing a few years back, nothing has changed, they still play as manic but have Kody and Pudsey dangling off them.

No comments:

Post a Comment