Sunday 1 November 2009

Weather wont beat us

When I woke up this morning and noticed the heavy rain I knew agility training would obviously be cancelled. Thankfully the rain had stopped by 10:00am so I was able to go to the field and get some training done. The dogs were brilliant, Pudsey and Zippy can now do the dog walk, something we have been working on over the last few sessions, I decided to change the way I normally teach my dogs and this time I wanted them to master the end contact before doing the whole lot, at present it appears to be working which is a great relief. The other three horrors I've decided to re-train the same, I've obviously had to change the command but I think it might work, the speed in Kody has dramatically increased, he flew over in a previous session so fast he fell off three times in a row, not knocking his confidence at all, fingers crossed by the time the summer season arrives it will all be mastered to perfection, no flying contacts anymore, im sure Ronny might challenge me on that !!!

Yesterday was a day of relaxation, shopping, shopping and more shopping, a pit stop for a massive hot chocolate at Costa followed by Pizza Express for dinner at the end of the day which was absolutely delicious.
Earlier in the week mum and me went to watch The Vagina Monologues, starring Lisa Riley, Sally Lindsay and Sarah Jayne Dunn, very very funny, something I would definitely recommend for a good girls night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment