Monday 30 November 2009

Speedy's Show Update


Jackie's email:-

He was brilliant at the show stood like a rock, showed lovely and was 2nd out of 3 in the open class. I had put him in the wrong class, but he was such a good boy.

God my sister now thinks he is even more wonderful his eyes are soooooooooooo blue.

He wanted to lie down at the show but the concrete floor wasn’t very comfy so I put my coat down for him to lie on (it is old and I was warm) but that wasn’t good enough, off Anne went and bought bedding for him, she claims its for her terrier! But at night she had put a piece near the door to stop the draught should the golden child lie there. But that was very short lived as I laid in bed I could hear shredding, I shouted Anne and sure enough he was ripping it up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment