Thursday 29 October 2009

Back ache

Two days of stripping Pudsey is back breaking, he started to look a bit shaggy so he was long over due for a good hair session, I'm sure he is feeling the benefits though, he now looks like a malinois with a kink, very cute !!!

Tomorrow im on half a day, yippee, I thought it would be nice to take the dogs out for the afternoon considering it gets dark so early, that way come the evening I will be able to sit down for the night without being mugged.

This week the Wallace and Gromit exhibition has been on at our local museum, I think they timed it to coincide with half term, it's free to all people so mum and me are going to have a nose on saturday. Wouldn't it be nice if we could train our dogs to be like Gromit, I wouldn't mind breakfast made for me, second thoughts, maybe not, I can just see Ronny and Zippy testing the goods before it landed on my lap.

I think the Crufts tickets went on sale today, not to long left, in fact 133 days to go (Kennel Club are counting the days on their site, im not a freak) at least we are on a Thursday this year, hopefully a lot quieter than the weekend. Another thing to start saving pennies for.

No comments:

Post a Comment