Sunday 22 November 2009

Tunnel Twins

Well I did say I was going to get the tunnel in the house, I've had to move some of the furniture around to accommodate it but at least Zippy has learnt the flat tunnel in Ronny speed.

I just knew Ronny was going to be a good teacher at this ..........



and just to prove Zippy can do it on his own ..........



Completed some great training this weekend, yesterday I was up at the field for most of the morning, both Zippy and Pudsey are now stringing jumping sequences together and it actually feels like we are making progress, both of them are really good at reading my body language which is a bonus. The bigger dogs were working on getting things done tight, Keisha and Ronny have mastered the pull ins hogging the wings whilst I practiced the flick flacks with Kody, something that he wasn't great at last year but now I'm hoping there will be loads of them next season as I think we have finally cracked it.

This morning we were at club. Zippy had a good class and his jumping was really good, I must admit I do forget sometimes that the puppies need alot more help than what Ronny and Keisha do and when we got to the contacts Zippy definitely reminded me of that. The good thing is he did his first see-saw practice today and by the end of it he was definitely looking better. Also in the class was Speedy, he is such a lovely boy, he did some great jumping sequences too and Jackie seems to understand his typical Belgian character and run him well. If I can remember I'm going to try and take my camera next week to get some footage. (No pressure Jackie) he he.

Hi Nat, I spoke to Tony in the week and he is going to do his best to get some Eva and Zippo pictures sent to me, as soon as I get them I will post them on the blog. Tony if your reading I've only told .......... well everyone :)

Finally huge congratulations to Clare and Charlie for winning out at the weekend, its about time. Looking forward to seeing you in Grade 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment