Wednesday 4 November 2009

No rest for the wicked

I thought I would just pop the dogs in the garden whilst I eat my dinner in peace, well I thought it was a good idea at the time until the heavens opened and the dogs got soaked. Ive just got back in after spending half an hour in the garden towel drying them, not helped by Zippy grabbing the towel and running around the garden thinking it was a toy. Still that will teach me for trying to grab a minutes peace.

It's my last day at work tomorrow for this week, I have booked Friday off as Emma and me are travelling to Ipswich for a training day with Dave Munnings, Maisy is accompanying Emma and I've decided to take Keisha. It's gonna be an early start but im sure it will be worth it, its a 3 hour session so im sure the dogs will be exhausted by the end of it.

Saturday is another training day, im off to Helen and Andy Brown's for a training session to prepare us for the different style courses they might use abroad if we qualify for the World Champs, again its with Keisha, im sure she wont mind !!!
It's ideal for us Midlanders as the other scheduled training days in Kent are just to far for me to travel, especially as I have to consider my other 4 dogs, im sure they wouldn't appreciate sitting in the van all day.
Hopefully Ronny and Zippy will get their chance at agility training on Sunday, just got to hope the weather will be kind.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you and Keisha enjoy both training sessions. They sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had an amazing time today Keisha was amazing as always she showed us all how to do it clever girl. I can't wait till next time x

    ReplyDelete