Friday 20 November 2009

The real Pudsey

Why have the stuffed teddy bear when you can have the real Pudsey, admittedly he is not yellow but he has certainly got the kind caring character that is needed.

Tonight I have been at agility training, our club has found an indoor venue which is great news, its every friday evening but at the moment you can only run one dog, I think its to see how big the classes are going to be as it would be pretty rubbish if you had to wait an eternity to get a go.
I decided to take Ronny tonight as Keisha has been hogging the training sessions lately. There were some signs of brilliance, some rubbish handling by me and some of Ronny being cloth eared. We had some really tuff courses but we got around them which was the main thing.

My agility equipment arrived today, by the time I got home from work it was pitch black so I haven't been able to get it out yet. I'm going to get the flat tunnel in the house tomorrow, not sure if it will be one of my better ideas but im sure I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment