Monday 16 November 2009

Obstacle course

Just been reading everybody's blog, looks like you have all had a good weekend, some great results so well done everyone.

Not much happening for me at the moment, after all that moaning on my last post I did actually manage to get some training done. Saturday was a complete wash out so I decided to go clothes shopping instead. Mum and dad have upgraded their Sky to the HD package and have also brought a massive 42inch TV so its quite hard to drag myself away from their house at the minute, especially when the fire is on.

Sunday agility training was on but I had already made other plans so sadly couldn't go, I did however manage to get to the field later in the day and get some great training done. Zippy and Pudsey are getting on great, they can now do, tunnel, straight lines, right and left turn, front crosses, rear crosses and flick flacks, their dog walk and A-Frame are really starting to come along too, just the see-saw and weaves to master now.
Talking of the see-saw, I have ordered a new one along with a flat tunnel and some wooden competition weaves (Ronny keeps breaking the plastic ones) and they are arriving on friday. Ive decided to put the flat tunnel in the house for a week so Zippy and Pudsey can get used to running through it, im sure Ronny will offer to help out. Ive also brought the tyre home and a few jumps so we can do extra practice in the garden during the week, anything to get some energy out of the dogs, I can see the house and garden turning in to an obstacle course over the next few weeks.

I heard from Tony tonight, Eva and Zippo have started agility training too, Zippo is loving the tunnel whilst Eva is more for the dog walk and jumps. I'm really pleased that all the puppies have started training, I can see the next few months of training being very interesting for us all.

2 comments:

  1. Jo, Any photos of Zippy and Eva? I'd love to see how they are growing up. I have a picture in my mind of Eva looking really like Reno. Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! I meant Zippo. Zippy photo's are lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete