Friday 27 November 2009

Fast Friday

Just got back from agility training, a bit of a mad night, unfortunately Ronny was in a hyper mood and added to the indoors with lots of other excited dogs it just seems to tip him over the edge, the start of the class didn't go so well, he has reverted back to running contacts which in most peoples eyes is great, I find it quite frustrating with Ronny as when he starts running them I know flying them is about to follow. Still Jackie and the rest of the class gave me some good words of wisdom and by the end of the night we had cracked the contact position with a stop, phew !!!
Jackie said she is hoping Speedy will turn out like Ronny, is she mad ?????????????????
I have got a sneaky suspicion that Zippy might follow in his daddy's foot steps too. Look at him in this picture, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. YEAH RIGHT

Thankfully the weekend has arrived, the weather isn't looking great but im determined its not going to ruin my plans. Tomorrow im out shopping again, need to get my christmas shopping done as its fast approaching.

Good luck to Jackie and Speedy tomorrow for the Breed Show at Newark.

No comments:

Post a Comment