Wednesday 11 November 2009

That's what they call it

Team Work - That's what they call it.

This picture is brilliant, it reminds me of how I felt last weekend, most things go to plan but not all the time. Its a true skill getting it right with your dog, something that I can do on occasions but it comes few and far between. As much as I would like to be in control and dream about it on most occasions, I can always rely on my loyal dogs to bring me back to earth, usually Ronny leading the way.

This week has been a bit manic, work has suddenly got all busy, its that time of the year when they want your personal development review done, as usual I've left mine to the last minute and im now having to glue myself to the desk to get it completed by friday, it doesn't help as tomorrow im out all day at meetings (we get homemade cookie's at the meeting so I don't mind). The good thing is the office is quiet at the moment, alot of people are on holiday, including my boss, yippee !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment