Tuesday 1 December 2009

New Mali Motor

Not the most exciting picture but here is the new Mali motor. I decided if the dogs have all that energy then the van definitely needs to match them. My current van isn't powerful enough to pull the caravan so im long over due for an upgrade. This beast will have no problem, on top of its new bigger engine with Turbo, it comes in the top spec, air con, electric windows and mirrors, heated windscreen, light sensors, window wiper sensors (for the rain) and a 6 CD changer. After the initial inspection we took the vehicle for a test drive and the sales man drove first in rocket speed with no seat belt, ive since told him my job and he decided to throw in a twin electrics tow bar for free :) So im chuffed, I get to pick him up on saturday, just got to get the new cages fitted now.

Today I had booked the day off work, one to sort the van out as stated above and two because Emma and me had booked a lesson with Yvonne Croxford. I took both Ronny and Keisha and Emma ran Maisy. I think we have both come away with some areas to work on in training, Yvonne pointed out some really silly habits that we both did and by the end of the lesson Ronny and Maisy were running so much better. Yvonne set up some FCI type courses for Keisha and it was really beneficial, we worked on the tunnel alongside Dog Walk entrances and Keisha seemed to get it straight away, if only I could get Ronny to do it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment