Sunday 31 May 2009

Hinckley Show

What a hectic weekend, I must admit im glad our club only holds one competition a year, being on the rings all day is certainly hard work and then to try and run dogs when your completely exhausted is pretty much impossible. Saturday was a mixed bag really, Keisha ran like a little star in her jumping but lazy handling by me allowed her to run wide, she ended up 15th place which wasn't bad at all considering it was a combined 4-5 class. Jackie managed to watch Keisha in her agility and believe it or not she didn't jump the contacts (she made me look like a liar) she did however miss her weaves. Kody also had a brilliant day managing only 10 faults in his agility, one refusal in his jumping and then a great clear in his last jumping of the day which I was really chuffed with.

Ronny wasn't with me yesterday as he was enjoying a day out with Emma and Amy in an attempt to qualify for crufts in the YKC flyball, when I finally managed to get back to the van I had a text waiting saying they had WON !!!! In fact they had won all there 6 races. Congratulations guys I wish I could have been there to see it.

Today wasn't so successful, in fact not a clear round all day, its too much to ask Ronny to run well when he has to sit waiting in the van all day, Keisha was back to jumping those contacts but thankfully Jackie was on hand to see why, she has given me a few tips so im going to work hard on them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment