Friday 22 May 2009

Got him

That's what I call team work !

There is only one way to get a picture of Zippy and today we mastered it, unfortunately I had to take it on my mobile so its not top quality, it was taken by chance after Zippy decided to climb up on dad, just a bit of handling alteration and he was ready for the photo shoot.

Yippee its the weekend, 3 days of agility and I cant wait, tomorrow we are in Nottingham and then on sunday and monday we are at the Packington Show in Birmingham. The weather isn't looking too bad, monday might have a few thundery showers (might be good for Ronny) but hopefully the rest will be full of sunshine.

On monday there is a novice Olympia qualifier and an ABC qualifier, im hoping me and the doggies can get it right and have a good run. Kody is also competing this weekend so we are going to try and get another clear round.

No comments:

Post a Comment