Wednesday 13 May 2009

Agility Training

We have had a really good training session tonight. Keisha was really keen and is really starting to get back to her best, those contacts were awesome and I really made a big fuss about them in the hope she will hold them on saturday. Keisha did some lovely complex jumping sequences and her right hand weaves are looking great.
Ronny was definitely on form tonight, really good weave entries from difficult angles and great jumping sequences. He also choose the dog walk over the TUNNEL for the first time ever (he was supposed to take the tunnel on this occasion) but I am still completely gob smacked by it. I'm on such a high tonight, I cant wait for the weekend now.

Tomorrow we are hoping to get some flyball training in ready for sunday, Emma our flyball team mate is judging for the first time on sunday in Division two, I know she is feeling nervous but I think she will be great, I will try and get a picture of her in action. Emma's second team Brickyard Boomerangs are also competing on sunday, im hoping I will be able to bribe them in video-ing our team so I can put it on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment