Wednesday 20 May 2009

Train leads to training

I arrived at the train station this morning at 7.00am and thought there was a large amount of people walking away from the station, must have been a delayed train coming from the other direction I thought, anyway I carried on walking to my platform when I noticed it was completely empty apart from one man who was staring at the information board, cancelled he said, the signal's have gone down and they have cancelled all trains to Birmingham, I couldn't believe it .....

Then I thought great !!!

Im going to have the day off work and take the doggies out for the day, so off I went (not much persuading needed)

So that's what we have done, a couple of hours down at the castle playing in the water stops, agility training with Kody, even some dreaded house work, all done by lunch time. This afternoon we are gonna have a relaxing hour in the sun before Keisha and Ronny have their agility class this evening.
I managed to take some pictures on the walk today, this is the best one I could get of Zippy, he never stands still long enough, hence why he isn't in the one posted further down the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment