Thursday 7 May 2009

Jaws strikes again

For the last two days I have been on a course in the centre of Birmingham, today we finished at 1pm so I was able to get home and take the dogs on a very long walk up at kenilworth castle. The dogs darted out of the van and did a massive sprint all around the first field, to my surprise Zippy was not far behind.
It appears the dogs have got all of their silly billy's out now and after a fun couple of hours at the castle playing in the long grass and swimming in the water stops the dogs were more than ready to come home. Unfortunately I forgot to take the camera but I did manage to get a quick video on my mobile phone, the quality is not very good so I apologise for that.



This week we are at Godmanchester agility Show down in Cambridgeshire, Keisha's training has been going really well and the little rat hasn't broke that A-Frame contact once, I think we might be in for a few weeks of training in the ring until she gets it into her head that she must do contacts in competition too. Ronny was a bit manic at training last night, I had to tell him off on a few occasions for knocking poles due to him rushing, on the plus side he did some really hard weave entries and jumping sequences and his contacts were very solid.

Jackie has emailed me in the week to say she is thinking about changing Speedy's name to JAW'S, apparently the little monster has eaten the tv line/ariel and could of only found it by actually searching for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment