Thursday 4 June 2009

Trainig training training

Full week of agility training so far, monday I did some training with Emma, her dog Maisy is very similar to Ronny so it was good to be able to pass some useful skills on that I have been taught with my Rocket, we had a really good session so hopefully it will pay off soon.

Tuesday Kody had a good session, he is coming on leaps and bounds and it is really starting to come together nicely. Last night it was Keisha's and Ronny's night, Keisha worked really well and surprise surprise didn't miss a contact, I ran in several ways past the contacts in the hope of identifying something I was doing that makes her jump, unfortunately it didn't work and I couldn't fault her once !!!
Ronny on the other hand was a bit manic and in his pole knocking mood, someone told me that he would calm down when he was older but he is nearly 5 and there is no sign of it yet !!! With me saying that, I wouldn't change him for the world.

This weekend we are in Oxford for flyball, our team was too fast to race on saturday so we have enterd a slower team and mixed dogs about. Kody and Ronny will stay together in one team so we can keep practicing our cross overs, dad is also going to be running Kody so I get Ronny back :) Keisha, Maisy and Dylan will be in the other team but probably wont all run in the same race together. If that wasn't enough excitement im also judging a division for the first time too, hopefully I wont make too many mistakes.

On sunday we then fly over to Derby for an agility show, the weather isn't looking great, I would normally say that's a good thing for Ronny but as he was knocking poles last night I think i will pin my hopes on Keisha doing well, (I best put some magnets on her feet and the contacts)

No comments:

Post a Comment