Sunday 24 May 2009

Nottingham and Packington Agility

Two lovely days of agility in the sun has been great, admittedly not great for the dogs to run in but definitely good for me :) nothing like a bit of sunbathing between runs. Ronny is obviously saving himself for tomorrow seems as it is forecast to rain, no clear rounds as yet, I think he is reminding me that he doesn't get clear rounds all the time, probably too spoilt last week with two in the same day.

Keisha on the other hand is definitely back to her best, no clears in agility yet as she is back to jumping those dam contacts, her jumping however is great, she got a 6th yesterday in a very technical course and today she finished 4th which was more of a sprinting course, I am kicking myself a bit as near the end of the jumping course I took a wrong line which wasted some valuable time, admittedly probably only a few tenths but usually that's all it takes !

Tomorrow we are back at Packington competing in two qualifiers, novice Olympia qualifier and the ABC qualifier, judging by today I don't think we are in with much of a chance but never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment