Wednesday 14 January 2009

Zippy progress

Well what a few days Zippy has had, he absolutely loved the puppy party, his tail didn't stop wagging and he made lots of new friends especially with a staffie who was sitting next to us. The vet nurse demonstrated cleaning teeth on Zippy and he loved it, apparently she choose him as he was the most outgoing, that I can confirm !!!
In his puppy pack to bring home he got a squeaky chop, it's driving me mad as between him, Ronny and Pudsey it is never left alone.

Last night we were at obedience, Zippy's class was full of new puppies, there was such a range of breeds which was so nice to see, he made friends with a German shepherd bitch being puppy walked for the West Midlands police.

Pudsey and Kody worked in the same class, working towards their bronze good citizen, I'm pleased to say both worked really well, I was pleased with Pudsey although his sit in the heel position definitely needs work. Dad looked like he was enjoying himself and Kody didn't stop looking at him, it appeared that he had the easier dog out of the two.

Today I took Ronny, Pudsey and Zippy out for a lead walk together, it was a bit of an adventure, I think I counted 40 times getting wrapped up in Zippy's lead, you think I would be use to it having two young dogs, I'm sure he will get use to walking on one side soon. After reading Natalie's blog, she is having the same problem with Reno, im glad im not the only one.

This is a clip of manic Ronny at agility, the first ever posted on my blog, thanks Emma for the video. As you can see, naughty dog walk!!! but good A-Frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment