Thursday 22 January 2009

Ronny gets new record

I have been informed that Ronny is the first ever Belgian Shepherd to reach 5000 points and get the Flyball Dog Advanced award. Ronny is not too far from reaching Flyball Dog Silver which is 10000 points, we have planned our competitions for the year so hopefully he will be able to secure it by the end of the summer season.

Today we have been on the castle walk, the ground was incredibly wet and the amount of mud was horrific.


Perfect weather for the dogs, well they seem to think so, the water stops were full enough for Ronny and Keisha to go swimming and ideally suited for Zippy to stick his legs in for the first time.

Last night we were at obedience class. The night went very well and all the hard work I have been putting in with Pudsey and Zippy paid off. I was asked to demo with both Zippy and Pudsey in their classes and thankfully neither of them let me down. Kody and dad are getting on great, I did the stupid thing of getting the instructor who is one of my friends to try and stitch dad and show the rest of the group what they had done for their homework, unfortunately the plan back fired and in fact they had set me up, that will teach me, next week I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

Zippy is growing fast and everyday he looks bigger, I haven't spotted signs of the famous long legs his dad has got yet, mind they can certainly move. Zippy has discovered the stairs and finds it highly amusing to keep going up and down them as a game. Ive had to block them off so we don't have any accidents. When can he start agility !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment