Monday 19 January 2009

This month is flying by

Yesterday it was supposed to be agility training in the morning but it got cancelled as the field was so water logged. Ronny and Keisha were not impressed !!!

I took my mob up to Emma's in the afternoon as they were training for the YKC flyball. Ronny will be running for Amy and I think this is a great combination. He always enjoys running for her and I am in no doubt that he will do the job.
I took Kody along too and we managed to get some team training in. It was nice to see Kody in action again crossing with Ronny, I can't wait until we get to do it for real.

After all the excitement of flyball we decided to stop off at the park on the way home. Zippy was with his nanna and grandad so he missed out, the other four enjoyed a pleasant walk, Pudsey was fascinated by the kites that were being flown.

Keisha had her blood test for her pet passport last friday so now we are waiting for the results to come back. I cant believe how quickly this month is going already, I must start looking at entering some agility shows, otherwise the closing dates will soon be on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment