Tuesday 27 January 2009

Weekend weather best be good

Carrots for goodies today, the dogs love them and I always feel like I'm doing my bit with their healthy eating.

Saying that I don't think they get any unhealthy food, apart from their pigs ears of course. Maybe I should take up the dog diet, I probably be stick thin then !!!

This weekend I'm off, I think both me and the dogs are hoping agility training is on, we definitely need to do some, next week we are at Dog Vegas agility show so we could really do with the reminder of what contacts are. Ronny and Keisha will be competing as always but I'm taking Kody too, I have entered him in Grade 0 on the medium height, mainly to see how he has progressed and how we are tuned in to each other, or not the case might be. Nothing like embarrassing myself in public !!

I'm going to speak to Emma tomorrow and see if we can arrange some flyball training on Sunday, i will get dad to come along and practice with our new team (Kody) before we hit the circuit for real in March.
I'm not sure what the weather is but please please be good for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment