Wednesday 7 January 2009

Puppy progress

The puppies are going to be 11 weeks old on friday, time is flying by, I have heard back from everyone now and I have got updates and pictures of some of the puppies below. This top picture is Zippy, after flyball on saturday I left the box in my mums kitchen over night before I put it away. Zippy was caught climbing onto the box, I put a ball in to see what he would do and he just jumped on it and got the ball, he is still too light to be able to trigger the box but he certainly believes he can do it, watching his dad too much in action I think !

This is Eva, Richard's puppy. Eva was like Zippy when they were very small puppies, sounds like nothing has changed.

This is the email Richard has sent me:

Eva is very lively and nothing is safe, anything that she finds she runs of with. Mom's shoes have some attractive teeth marks added. She is settling in well and is very inquisitive, she has visited my nan's puppy and they play well together.

This is Megan, Conor and Kate's puppy.












Megan is really settling in nicely, well she is mental. Very very bold not scared of anything and totally hyper-active. She is generally clean apart from a couple of accidents every so often and sleeps through the night. She gets on great with Heidi.

This is Reno, Natalie's puppy, I updated you earlier in the week on Reno. It sounds like all the puppies have settled in very well. I spoke to Lisa on Monday who said the other two boys waiting for a home, currently known as Hippo and Speedy, are now living in the house with her other dogs, they are little monsters and are in to everything, they love playing with their youngest dog, Solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment