Saturday 17 January 2009

Kody's flyball debue

Today was Kody's flyball debue and what a brilliant way to start. Dad was really looking forward to racing with him and Kody looked full of beans, his first race went well and he didn't even look over at the other team racing against us.
His second race didn't go quite as smooth, I think he suddenly realised he was inside a noisy venue with lots of strange people and dogs and he couldn't work out that it was Emma who was box loading. Thankfully Emma realised what was happening and called me down to box load for him.
Well that seemed to do the trick and the rest of the day he was brilliant, he got better and better and I could even see him pulling to come down for his ball near the end of the day.

I managed to get a quick video of him coming down in his warm up run whilst I was box loading, even that didn't put him off.



Summer had her debue today too, she went really well and she is a fast little thing, I managed to get a clip of her running back on the warm up run too.



I was really annoyed with myself this morning, I kept reminding myself all week to take my camera today and can you believe it, I left the dam thing at home.
Richard and family brought Eva along today, Zippy seemed thrilled to see his sister again and they played for ages in the field, you will have to settle for my mobile filming this time, sorry !!!!



Eva is looking great, she seemed to enjoy her day and didn't seem bothered by all the noise inside the venue. The amount of attention they created went down well, both Eva and Zippy enjoyed all the fuss, infact Zippy even posed for his photograph on a number of occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment