Monday 5 January 2009

Monday mayhem

This week Zippy is getting his second jab, it seems to have taken ages to get to this point, he is a lively little character and hates not being able to walk with the rest of the dogs. I must admit, he is getting quite heavy and I fear I may end up looking like Popeye !

When he is ready to go out, I think the park will be the best place, I might just take the two puppies, Pudsey and Zippy, they can run around like hooligans then and not worry about the others speeding past, I fear Zippy may feel left out seems as Pudsey can keep up with them all now.

Today we woke up to snow, although I'm not too keen, the dogs love it, they have all been playing in it this morning, unfortunately for them it is starting to melt now, hopefully it wont come back, I start work at 4.00am tomorrow morning and I don't fancy driving in that.

This week I'm at work for most of it, infact today is my only day off, I have been catching up with some jobs, house work and entering some shows, don't forget if you need to enter Crufts the closing date for online entries is the 12th Jan, a week today !!!!
Ive decided only to enter Ronny at Crufts, Kody is not ready yet so I don't want to push him and knock his confidence, Ronny and Keisha will be going for the YKC flyball team and Amy is using Ronny in her YKC handling class too. The sunday will be a very busy day for us.

I heard from Natalie last night, this is part of the email she sent:

Reno is settling in fine but he definitely is a mad bouncy thing! We’ve just come home from Dorset where we spent New Year with my Dad, Sister, Brother-in-Law, 2 Nephews, Gran, 3 Doggies, 2 Cats and countless Guinea Pigs so he had plenty to keep him occupied. Now we are home it’s down to me to keep him out of trouble!
Ade loves him. He thinks he is the sweetest Puppy in the world!

It appears that all the puppies are very bold and outgoing, I don't think agility or flyball is going to be a problem !!!!
There are still two boys looking for a home, if you are interested please contact Jan (Bonvivant Belgians) or myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment